Business experts vetted by CDA will be on hand to provide learning opportunities and answer your questions at CDA Presents Anaheim from May 12-14.
CDA carefully evaluates dental programs and services designed to meet the financial and operational needs of every dental practice. The businesses endorsed by CDA offer members exclusive savings while assisting them with the business side of dentistry.
These trusted business partners will be on-site in the convention exhibit hall May 12-14 during CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry in Anaheim. Several will present courses on a range of topics.
Be sure to visit our partners at CDA Presents to learn how they can assist you in the following areas:
Benefit from the expertise and tools of dentistry-focused partners who are committed to keeping your practice in compliance with ever-changing regulations affecting dentistry in California.
- Explore Henry Schein One’s exclusive pricing on e-prescribing software to keep in compliance and offer patients confidence. Stop by to see their offering at booth #1262.
- Get discounts on human resources solutions from HR for Health, designed just for healthcare professionals. Visit them at booth #801.
- Receive significant savings on e-prescribing software from iCoreRX to comply with California’s new requirement. Meet the team at booth #702.
Get support managing the expenses of running a practice, from member-exclusive credit cards to dental supplies from trusted brands. These partners can help you optimize savings and control costs.
- Flex your cash flow with a card designed just for dentists and earn extra reward points for your ADA, CDA and practice-related purchases. Explore the benefits of the ADA Visa Credit Card at booth #654.
- Get smart guidance, competitive rates and reduced fees on practice solutions that help you purchase, restructure or grow with Bank of America Practice Solutions at booth #709.
- Save big on your janitorial, breakroom, office supplies and more, plus streamline shopping with convenient one-day delivery. Learn more about Staples exclusive discounts for CDA members.
- Get competitive prices on dental supplies you love from brands you trust through membership’s collective purchasing power with com. Start saving at booth #1223.
Optimize revenue streams with assistance from partners who help you build your patient base and deliver solutions for easier patient financing, revenue cycle management and dental billing.
- Increase case acceptance with friendly options for patient financing and connect to new patients who are seeking finance treatment with CareCredit. Find out more at booth #703 and 706.
- Operate with more ease and at efficient scale by maximizing collections and reducing AR days with HIPAA-compliant revenue cycle management service, Cosentus. Meet the team to learn more at booth #700.
- Increase your income by outsourcing your patients’ dental insurance billing with HIPAA-compliant claims processing services from eAssist. Untap this revenue stream at booth #707.
Here’s a preview of the courses presented by CDA endorsed partners.
Retiring or Selling Dentists: Is the Price Right?
Thursday, May 12, 9:30–11:30 am in Huntington A/B/C
Bank of America’s panel of experts will offer guidance on navigating the sale of a dental office, from understanding the equity and value in the practice to preparing the office for sale and positioning yourself for a well-earned retirement.
DSO vs. CEO: Evaluating Your Career Options as an Associate Dentist
Thursday, May 12, 1:30–4:30 pm in Huntington A/B/C
Bank of America’s panel of experts will discuss the pros and cons of practice ownership and advise attendees on appropriate timing and financial position for acquiring or starting a private practice. Earn 1 unit of CE for attending.
Editing Employee Timesheets: Not Worth Your Time or Money
Thursday, May 12, 3–4 pm in The Spot – Hall D
If you’re in charge of timekeeping, you know it’s your job to ensure accuracy and compliance. In this session, HR for Health will discuss the nuances doctors should be aware of to ensure compliance with California law, avoid fines and penalties and keep employees happy. Earn 1 unit of CE for attending.
Understand Your Numbers: Get a Deeper Grasp on the Revenue Cycle Within Your Practice
Friday, May 13, 2–3 pm in The Spot – Hall C
This course is for any team member who wants to have a deeper grasp on the revenue cycle within their practice. Tracking numbers, setting goals and learning efficiencies with the claims process will be discussed along with some helpful tricks to streamline and optimize the process.
Prepare to Grow
Friday, May 13, 3–5 pm in Huntington A/B/C
Join Bank of America in an intimate setting where established dentists will hear from an array of experts on growing a dental practice by either increasing the size of a current practice, accquiring a second location or merging with another practice.
Associating Dentists: Dreams to Reality – Buying Your First Practice
Saturday, May 14, 9:30 am–noon in Huntington A/B/C
This seminar will educate the first-time practice owner on what it takes to acquire a practice. Bank of America’s panel of financial experts will provide information on the entire process, from obtaining financing, identifying a practice, opening escrow, negotiating the purchase and sale agreement and lease to closing the transaction.
Meet CDA business partners at CDA Presents
Register for CDA Presents and sign up in advance for these and any other courses through the registration platform. Learn more about the convention ― including information about COVID-19 safety protocols ― by visiting the
After each session, CDA’s endorsed business partners will be available for one-on-one guidance at their booth spaces to answer your questions and share exclusive savings for CDA members. Learn more about endorsed services and other member benefits at the CDA Member Benefits Center in Booth #1102.