Pune, India, May 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global orthodontics market size was USD 4.76 billion in 2020. The market is USD 5.38 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.36 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 17.2% in the 2021-2028 period.
This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™, in its report, titled, “Orthodontics Market, 2021-2028.”
According to our research experts, owing to the several medical and visual reimbursement presented by the dental orthopedic treatment, the demand for these products is growing briskly. Furthermore, progressive move towards precautionary oral care, apprehension for sanitation rising from the equipment, and promising health benefits for treatment of dental malocclusion are projected to navigate the orthodontics market growth during the mentioned timeframe.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/orthodontics-market-101587
Suspended Elective Operations amid COVID-19 to Result in Global Market Revenue Drop
The COVID-19 pandemic has become a prime health crisis across the world. The healthcare industry observed a substantial effect on its income growth. The market on the other hand perceived an adverse growth of -2.9% in the year 2020.
In order to control the spread of COVID-19 virus, numerous preventative procedures were taken into contemplation, among which nation-wide lockdown of dental facilities except for emergency cases. Dental orthopedic emergencies occur infrequently, thus the suspended appointments across the world is one of the primary factor, restraining the growth of the orthodontic industry in 2020.
Orthodontics Market Report Scope & Segmentation
|Forecast period||2021 to 2028|
|Forecast Period 2021 to 2028 CAGR||17.2%|
|2026 Value Projection||USD 16.36 Billion|
|Market Size in 2020||USD 4.76 Billion|
|Historical Data for||2017 to 2019|
|No. of Pages||215|
|Segments covered||Product, Types, End-Users and Geography|
|Growth Drivers||Rising Prevalence of Teeth Malocclusion to Stoke Demand|
|Rising Investments by Startup Dental Supplies to Drive Market in North America|
|Technological Developments in Dental Equipment to Fuel Market Growth|
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market,
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/orthodontics-market-101587
Orthodontics Market Report Coverage
The report delivers an organized study of the market segments and detailed analysis of the market overview. A considerate assessment of the existing market trends as well as the impending prospects is presented in the report.
Furthermore, it offers a comprehensive examination of the regional understandings and how they assist to form the market growth. The COVID-19 impacts have been conversed in the report to help investors and business owners with a better comprehension of the imaginable risks present in the market. The report further reveals the important players and their vital strategies to stay in the leading position.
- Based on product type, the global market can be divided into supplies and instruments. The supplies segment can be further categorized as fixed and removable. The supplies segment was responsible for the maximum market share in 2020 and is predicted to lead in the market throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of end users, the global market is segregated into hospitals, dentals clinics, and others.
- In terms of region, the market is further classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, rest of the world.
Speak To Our Analyst:
Drivers and Restraints
Technological Developments in Dental Equipment to Fuel Market Growth
- The advent of dental imaging as well as dental 3D scanners has abridged the requirement for handwritten reports and assisted in operative treatment scheduling with virtual imageries of the teeth, jaw, and mouth of the patient.
- Moreover, the presentation of technologically augmented diagnostic gears by important producers for the medical analysis of oral condition as well as the identification of askew teeth has amplified the treatment superiority of dental orthopedic.
- Additionally, the amalgamation of 3D technologies, AI-based technologies, CAD/CAM, and IoT software, with dental orthopedic methods to precisely cure the uneven teeth of a patient is magnifying the market growth.
- North America held the maximum orthodontics market shares and was worth USD 2.26 billion in 2020. It is expected to lead the market during the forecast phase. Implementation of advanced gears such as oral scanners aiding in orthodontic cure process and growing capitalization by start-up dental suppliers are projected to augment the market in North America.
- The speedy acceptance of dental facilities, particularly in the UK, France, and Germany and the upsurge in quantity of orthodontists were anticipated to multiply the market size in Europe. Additionally, the surging directory of treatment requirements for dental malocclusions is estimated to stimulate the market growth in Europe.
- In Asia Pacific, the requirement for orthodontic equipment is likely to amplify during the forecast period due to the escalation in the amount of separate dental clinics, intensifying occurrence of dental malocclusions, and technical expansions in the dental industry.
Quick Buy – Orthodontics Market Research Report:
Align Technology, Inc. Held Maximum Market Share and Set to Register Further Improvements
The global market is merged with Align Technology, 3M, Ormco Corporation, and Institut Straumann AG, remaining in the leading position. On the basis of income, Align Technology is responsible for the largest market share which is chiefly owing to the astonishing sale of Invisalign across the globe.
- March 2020: Align Technology, Inc. is engaged in a contract intended to acquire Global Holdings GmbH, who is a frontrunner in the dental CAD/CAM software market.
List of Key Players Covered in the Orthodontics Market Report
- Institut Straumann AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Dentsply Sirona (Pennsylvania, US)
- 3M (Minnesota, US)
- Ormco Corporation (Brea, US)
- DB Orthodontics (Silsden, UK)
- Henry Schein, Inc. (New York US)
- Align Technology, Inc. (San Jose, US)
- AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS (Wisconsin, US)
- Great Lakes Dental Technologies (Tonawanda, US)
Table Of Contents:
- Orthodontics Market Introduction
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Key Orthodontic Diseases, By Key Countries, 2018
- Key Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Pricing Analysis, By Key Players, 2018
- Technology Advances, Orthodontic Instruments and Supplies
- Global Orthodontics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Bands & Buccal Tubes
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Ask for Customization of this Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Read Press Release: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/orthodontics-market-9325